Lead Generation with Social Media
Businesses are always concerned with their bottom line
But when it comes to social media it’s not always clear how many Likes equal a dollar. At the same time, building a fanbase can be difficult, especially for people like plumbers, insurance brokers, and locksmiths who might have difficulty finding enough content to post.
Thanks to Social Marketing, social media isn’t just about Likes anymore. It helps you find leads and build real ROI.
Using Twitter and Facebook to Generate Leads
With Social Marketing, local businesses can use social networks like Facebook and Twitter to find people who are talking about subjects related to their products and services. By setting up a list of searches, you can find customers in your area and start an immediate conversation.
- Find words and phrasesthat relate to your products or services. If you’re a locksmith, try “locked keys in car”.
- Respond to the relevant search resultsby starting a conversation or making the person an offer.
- Seal the dealand fulfill your end of the bargain. The system will automatically record all conversations for future viewing.
Finding Leads with Check-Ins
Social sites like Facebook and foursquare allow users to check-in at public venues with their mobile devices. Businesses can now see who’s checking in, encourage visitors to keep coming back, and entice new customers by monitoring the competition and knowing when to make the right offer.
See who’s checking in the most often and reward frequent visitors so they’ll spread the word and keep coming back.
Entice new customers by offering specials or deals for new check-ins.
Lure people away from the competition. Monitor who’s checking in across the street and send them a quick message for next time they’re out.
By using social media to Lead Generation, businesses can see real ROI from social media:
- Connect with new customers who have never heard of you before
- Find people who are in need of immediate services
- Increasing presence without increasing your advertising spend
- Entice competitors’ customers with offers from check-ins